Contest Entry Form and Guidelines Download Here
Create an original poster (digital or non-digital) which includes the statement “Gambling is a jungle. Let us find a way out together” and/or “賭博是迷途，攜手找出路”, and illustrate the idea that teenager gambling can be controlled.
Who is Eligible: The contest is open to all high school youth who are ages 13-19.
Deadline: 04/02/2018 (Monday). Submissions after the deadline will not be eligible.
The Prizes: 1st place $100.
- The poster concept and design and photo or artwork must be original work
- Entry must be the work of one (1) youth, and limit one (1) entry per youth
- The entrant’s first name and last name must be written in the lower right-hand corner on the back of the non-digital poster (No signature in the poster)
- The filename of the digital poster should be in the format of first name, last name, and the last two (2) digits of your birth year. Example: For John Adam with birthday 01/01/1999, the filename should be johnadam99
- Non-digital posters must be done in marker, crayon, paint pens, watercolor, color pencils, and/or ink only
- Non-digital posters should NOT be laminated, framed or folded. Posters may be rolled and mailed in a mailing tube, or submitted in person
- Digital posters must be in the resolution of 300 dpi, and in JPEG or PDF format only
- Entries should not display the names of commercial products, companies or organizations
- Entries must be no smaller than 81/2 x 11” and no larger than 11 x 17”
- Entries must be viable for reproduction by digital printing
- Entries must be related to the contest theme “Gambling is a jungle. Let us find a way out together” or “賭博是迷途，攜手找出路”, and must include the slogan (in Chinese and/or English) in the design
- Posters will be judged on overall impact, effectiveness in conveying the theme. Judges’ decisions are final
- All entries will become the property of the Community Youth Center (CYCSF)
How to Enter:
Submit your poster, entry form, and supporting Parent Consent Form by 04/02/2018 (Monday).
Submit all documents by:
- Share a Downloadable Link of Your Files to [email protected] with the following info in the email subject line: “BOOF Poster Contest”, your first name, last name and the last two (2) digits of your birth year, or
- Mail to or drop in:
Attn: Annie Tong or Hiu Nam Cheung
1038 Post Street San Francisco, CA 94109