|Position||Program Specialist – Bayview/Excelsior Office|
|Salary||$22.00 – $26.00 per hour plus Benefits|
|Reports to||Program Director|
The Program Specialist is responsible to support the Program Director in the overall development, implementation, coordination, and management of the Bayview/Excelsior CYC Office. Duties include but not limited to providing administrative support to the Director and other program staff, coordinating program activities, running program presentations, greeting visitors and program participants, conducting reception intake, ordering supplies, managing office equipment and maintenance, data entry, and filing, and handling general office duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support for Bayview/Excelsior Office: answering the telephone, conducting general intake, distributing mail, photocopying, typing, faxing and, filing.
- Work with the Director and other Program staff to create training materials and curriculum.
- Develop, implement, and manage the CYC Bayview/Excelsior Service Center.
- Coordinate with CYC partners to organize program activities and workshops.
- Maintain general office areas: updating bulletin boards, organizing and maintaining stocks of office supplies and forms, copying and distributing documents to staff, straightening up in-boxes and general work areas, etc.
- Order office supplies and manage office equipment
- Coordinate office cleaning and maintenance
- Organize and schedule bi-annual office emergency drills.
- Monitor and troubleshoot office equipment such as copier, fax, phone, and call for service as necessary.
- Provide assistance to clients seeking social and economic services.
- Assist with advocating for victims to ensure their needs are addressed within the community.
- Assist with managing and supporting program data entry and filling systems as requested.
- Assist in organizing special events/programs for staff and agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.A. preferred or 2+ years of office work experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in interacting with people in a positive manner.
- Good knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Office Applications, such as MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent project management skills with a results-oriented focus, and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good level of personal organization, attention to detail and follow through with a strong ability to keep cool in stressful and high-energy environments.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Must be dependable and have the ability to multitask and prioritize work while also being flexible to support staff needs.
- Possess professional demeanor, integrity, good judgment, and a great sense of humor.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) highly preferred.
- Commitment to taking regular Covid-19 health tests as required by program health and safety guidelines and/or current health directives.
- Ability to complete Covid-19 vaccination requirement unless the individual qualifies for an exemption due to a disability or religious reason. (Exemptions must be approved by H.R.)
CYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: email@example.com
Attn: Program Specialist – Bayview/Excelsior Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org