|Position||Administrative and Outreach Coordinator|
|Salary||$20.00 – $23.00 per hour ($41,600 – $47,840 per year) plus benefits|
|Reports to||Director of Operations|
|Status||Full Time; Non-Exempt|
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Administrative and Outreach Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the organization’s offices and support the coordination of program outreach and special events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage office systems and ensure office is well maintain and meets all operational
- Purchase, organize, track, and maintain office equipment, assets, and supplies.
- Oversee the management and coordination of human resource systems such as job recruitment and hiring, coordinate and provide translation services, on-boarding staff, administration of health insurance and benefits enrollment, handling confidential personnel files, employment reference checks and verification, worker’s compensation, employment exit paperwork and filing of personnel records.
- Manage all organization databases: personnel, volunteers, trainings, etc.
- Train staff to provide high quality customer service and coordinate intake services.
- Supervise staff and youth workers and provide administrative support to other staff as
- Provide project management support to Director of Operations and Executive Director.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Program Outreach and Special Events:
- Collaborate with organization’s development and program teams to coordinate and implement special outreach events.
- Assist program teams with citywide program recruitment focusing on priority populations and support program implementation.
- Conduct intake assessments and make referrals to appropriate programs internally and externally.
- Provide translation services and assist with facilitation of trainings and workshops as requested.
- Cultivate and build relationships with community based organizations and private sector partners to provide program supports and resources to agency and programs.
- Assist in organizing special events/programs for staff and agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience managing office operations.
- Previous experience conducting outreaching and program coordination.
- Ability to work with ethnically diverse groups of low-income youth and families as well as English language learners to support their social and emotional needs.
- Experience working within diverse communities and neighborhoods.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Experience facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Ability to work as part of a team, to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Bilingual in Cantonese/Mandarin/Spanish and English is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Ability to pass TB health clearance and fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and FBI.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: [email protected]
Attn: Admin and Outreach Coordinator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com