|Position||Administrative & Program Assistant|
|Salary||$20.00 – $23.00/hour|
|Reports to||Sr. Admin & H.R. Manager|
|Status||Temporary Full Time (40 hours/week), Non-Exempt
Position Ends 06/30/2023
The Admin & Program Assistant provides general office and program operations support to all staff and the agency. Duties include but are not limited to handling reception intake, data entry, equipment and office maintenance, and general office and program support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative and program support for the agency including answering the telephone, conducting general intake, distributing mail, photocopying, typing, faxing, and filing.
- Maintain general office areas: updating signage, organizing and maintaining stocks of supplies & forms, copying and distributing documents to staff, tidying up general office work areas, etc.
- Greet visitors and program participants, handling front desk duties, and support office maintenance.
- Organize agency storage rooms/cabinets.
- Monitor and trouble shoot office equipment and report issues to supervisor as necessary.
- Assist with agency wide data entry and filing systems as requested.
- Assist in coordinating special events for staff and agency.
- Provide administrative and program support to other staff as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position is in-person, five days per week, Monday through Friday.
- Position Hours: M – F, 9:45 AM – 6:15 PM (Note: Schedule may change to meet agency needs.)
- AA or BA degree is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience providing administrative or program operations support.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in interacting with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Good knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Office Applications, such as MS Word and Excel.
- Good organization skills with a results-oriented focus, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good level of personal organization, attention to detail and follow through with a strong ability to stay calm in high-energy environments.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Must be dependable and have ability to multitask and prioritize work while also being flexible to support staff needs.
- Possess professional demeanor, integrity, good judgment, and good interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) is REQUIRED.
- Able to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- Commitment to taking regular Covid-19 health tests as required by program health and safety guidelines and/or current health directives.
- Ability to complete Covid-19 vaccination requirement unless the individual qualifies for an exemption due to a disability or religious reason. (Exemptions must be approved by H.R.)
CYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Administrative & Program Assistant TEMP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com