|Position||Assistant Site Coordinator (SFIHS)|
|Salary||$19-$21 per hour, plus excellent benefits|
|Reports to||Site Coordinator|
|Status||Full Time (40 hours/week); Non-Exempt|
Under the direction of the Site Coordinator, the Assistant Site Coordinator is responsible for providing supervision, operations support, development and implementation of the CYC’s SF International High School’s (SFI) After School Program
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the day-to-day operations management of the program to ensure high quality programs and meet program compliance.
- Develop and implement career/job readiness workshops and trainings to high school aged youth for CYC’s Work Based Learning Program.
- Provide guidance and coordination support to program staff that will encompass but not limited to: academic assistance, arts and recreation, STEM, career exploration, and other enrichment activities that meet the needs and interests of program participants.
- Support Site Coordinator in overseeing facilities management plans to include safety protocols, space organization and cleanliness policies, open and close up procedures and ensure accountability for overall participant /site safety at all times.
- Provide program coverage for staff absences.
- Work collaboratively with the school leadership team, community partners, and faculty to design and align programs to support the school’s goals for student development, academic achievement, social and emotional learning.
- Support Site Coordinator in data collection, conducting observations, and use of assessments and feedback for ongoing program improvement.
- Assist in managing student recruitment, enrollment, scheduling and registration procedures to meet program attendance goals.
- Lead and assist staff with conflict mediations, using restorative practices, communicating with school and parents on student issues or suspensions.
- Contribute to building a strong sense of team with program staff, interns, and volunteers.
- Build and maintain a high level of communication and positive relationships with all stakeholders – youth, school staff, parents, families, community partners and funders.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all stakeholder inquiries.
- Make contact with parents/caregivers in a professional and consistent manner to advise parents on youths’ progress and challenges.
- Support Site Coordinator to ensure all participant records are complete, organized, and on file to meet funder compliance.
- Support Site Coordinator in submitting all required documentation on a timely basis, including but not limited to: program reports, evaluations, monthly EMS/CMS attendance data entry, snack reports, etc.
- Organize and manage all necessary supplies and materials for programs.
- Participate in all meetings, workshops, and activities organized by CYC and funding agencies.
- Support organization events and do other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields preferred plus one year of youth development experience or Associate Degree with 2 years of proven experience in youth development/after school programming.
One year of staff supervision experience is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of constituents.
- Good organizational skills such as: records keeping, event planning, space scheduling and coordination, computer/internet use, and administrative skills.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports and do data analysis.
- Capacity to multi-task, work independently, and meet strict programmatic deadlines.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- Ability to pass Background/Live Scan and TB Clearances.
- Bilingual Cantonese, Spanish, or Tagalog strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel to required meetings (must have a clean driving record and insurance if using personal vehicle.)
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: [email protected]
Attn: Assistant Site Coordinator (SFI)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org