|Position||Assistant Team Leader (Pressure Washing Program)|
|Reports to||Pressure Washing Program Supervisor|
|Status||Full-Time, Non-exempt, weekend work required|
Under the supervision of the Pressure Washing Program Supervisor, the Assistant Team Leader works with a team of staff to perform scheduled cleaning of San Francisco’s public sidewalks, street locations, and other job sites as directed in a professional and quality minded manner.
Duties include assisting the Pressure Washing Program Supervisor with training and supervising a team of staff to operation pressure washing and scrubbing equipment, pressure washing sidewalks and street locations to remove surface dirt, grime, oil grease, and stains; also includes removing debris from these locations; provide safety training, maintenance of trucks and equipment, order and purchase of program supplies, and conduct program monitoring. In addition, the PWP Assistant Supervisor will provide pressure washing services as requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in training and supervising a team of staff to perform cleaning duties such pressure washing sidewalks and street locations to remove surface dirt, grime, oil, grease, and stains; includes removing debris from these locations.
- Assist in training staff on safe use of cleaning equipment and use of supplies.
- Supervise cleaning team in loading and affixing pressure washing equipment; filling water tanks with water, chemicals and fuel for power washers; ordering and restocking program equipment and supplies.
- Perform regular vehicle maintenance and inspections and report issues to Supervisor in
- Perform cleaning duties such pressure washing sidewalks and street locations to remove
surface dirt, grime, oil, grease, and stains.
- Conduct program monitoring and assist in completion of reports as requested.
- Record and document program activities and program progress.
- Ensure staff team is performing at high level and providing quality services.
- Communicate with supervisor and report job status and incidents as required.
- Assist in leading and facilitating training sessions such as: worker safety, driving safety,
work flow management, cleaning procedures, quality standards, program rules and
- Performs other duties or special projects as required by the Manager or Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean DMV driving record.
- Knowledge of: Laws, ordinances, and safety regulations (city, state, and federal) pertaining to driving and operating various types of motor vehicles and other automotive equipment; basic mechanics.
- Possess supervision, conflict management, and resolution skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Carry strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision and be safety conscious.
- Ability to work flexible hours, between 7:00pm to 1:30am and some mornings and weekends.
- Ability to meet physical requirements which include standing, bending, squatting, balancing, and lifting large equipment.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions including extreme hot or cold, wet or dry and other weather elements.
- Ability to adhere to requirements of wearing appropriate safety equipment for the task, which may include gloves, goggles, protective coveralls, respirator masks, hearing protection, proper work boots, etc.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and load and unload heavy and awkward equipment and materials.
- Bilingual in Chinese (Cantonese) and English is required.
- Ability to pass Criminal Background/Live Scan, TB Clearances, and Medical/Health Exam.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: [email protected]
Attn: Assistant Team Leader (Pressure Washing Program)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com