The API Council unites all the neighborhoods of San Francisco, ethnic communities and issue areas, to promote inclusive and meaningful engagement of underserved APIs to strengthen the vibrancy of San Francisco. The API Council is 55-members strong and serves more than 250,000 residents through policy/advocacy, research and network development.
Core Project Description:
The API Council is launching a project to understand food security issues amongst the API community in San Francisco. We are going to gather insights across 7 neighborhoods to develop an implementation plan over the next 12 months. CYC is the fiscal agent for API Council.
Scope of Work:
The API Council is looking for a Consultant to coordinate the key strategies of the Food Security Issues Project which will run until approximately July 2021. The Consultant will be directed by the Director of API Council and work with other consultants or team members as needed. Scope of work include:
- Support coordination and implementation of the assessment to understand key issues surrounding food security.
- Work closely with neighborhood partners to coordinate information gathering strategy
- Work closely with the API Council staff, consultants, evaluation team, steering committee and Food security task force to ensure goals of project are effectively coordinated and communicated.
Key Experience & Qualities:
- Proven experience with coordination and implementation of needs assessment, data management and
- Successful experience facilitating discussions at the community level
- Experience working with cultural and ethnic diverse communities, particularly in the API communities is preferred
- Strong project management and organization approach from initiation to execution
- Oral and written communication skills for project progress and summary
- Ability to work Independently but also include team orientation to ensure collective progress of the project
Please send your letter of interest with resume to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org