|Position||Pressure Washer Operator|
|Salary||$18-$20/Hour, plus Benefits|
|Reports to||Project Manager|
The Pressure Washer Operator is responsible for performing scheduled cleaning of San Francisco’s public sidewalks, streets, and other job sites as directed in a professional and quality minded manner. Duties include the operations of pressure washing and scrubbing equipment, pressure washing sidewalks and street locations to remove surface dirt, grime, oil grease, and stains; also includes removing debris from these locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform cleaning duties such pressure washing sidewalks and street locations to remove surface dirt, grime, oil grease, and stains; also includes removing debris from these locations.
- Provide quality maintenance inspections and repairs on all assigned projects, vehicles and equipment.
- Manage cleaning truck which include loading and affixing pressure washing equipment; filling tanks with water, chemicals and fuel for power washers; restocking washing supplies.
- Properly dispose of/remove waste water and barricade necessary drains’ ensuring that all work performed is EPA compliant.
- Follow instructions for use of cleaning chemicals.
- Provide high quality service at every job.
- Adhere to all traffic laws as well as driving guidelines.
- Communicate with supervisor regarding arrival status, job status, and job completion.
- Participate on company training sessions on all safety topics, work instruction, cleaning procedures, quality standards, company and quality policies.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required by the Manager or Supervisor.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean DMV driving record.
- Knowledge of: Laws, ordinances, and safety regulations (city, state, and federal) pertaining to driving and operating various types of motor vehicles and other automotive equipment; basic mechanics.
- Ability to read maps and follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to drive truck with heavy equipment around San Francisco.
- Ability to work between 7pm to 1:30am and some mornings and weekends.
- Ability to meet physical requirements which include standing, bending, squatting, balancing, and lifting large equipment.
- Ability to adhere to requirements of wearing appropriate safety equipment for the task, which may include gloves, goggles, protective coveralls, respirator masks, hearing protection, proper work boots, etc.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and load and unload heavy and awkward equipment and materials.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the company.
- Ability to pass fingerprint/background check.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org