|Position||Program Supervisor (Workforce Development)|
|Salary||$58,240-$62,400 Annual Salary plus excellent benefits|
|Reports to||Director of Operations|
|Status||Full Time; Exempt|
The Program Supervisor is responsible for the overall development, management, marketing and quality control of the Young Adult Worklink (YAWL), Construction On-Ramp (COR) and other workforce development programs as assigned. Responsibilities include leading program planning and design, program coordination and implementation, development of job readiness curriculum, facilitation of employment readiness workshops/trainings, and building relationships with private and public partners to provide work-based learning opportunities for clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage the development and implementation of multiple young adult and adult workforce development programs.
- Provide strategic planning and leadership to the workforce team.
- Supervise and provide training and coaching to staff and youth volunteers and interns.
- Provide 1:1 case management services to clients to meet employment needs and assist clients with barrier removal.
- Assist participants with job search, placement and follow ups for retention services.
- Develop curriculum and facilitate job readiness training workshops which include but not limited to: resume writing, job interview skill development, professionalism, job search, and strength/talent identification.
- Provide career guidance to clients and assist with individualized education and career planning.
- Coordinate GED attainment and basic skills remediation services as needed.
- Collaborate with other workforce partners to for cross referrals and job linkages.
- Cultivate relationships with employers to create employment pipeline for clients.
- Counsel participants in resolving personal issues that may affect work/vocational training performance.
- Develop case plans and provide trainings on budgeting and financial planning.
- Conduct community outreach to recruit program participants.
- Design promotional fliers, brochures, social media posts and other marketing materials as needed.
- Organize and conduct employer engagement workshops and networking events to enhance program visibility in the community.
- Ensure all deliverables are met as stated in grant work plan and complete all required written documentation and reports as required to meet funder compliance.
- Ensure that all programs are delivered at a high level.
- Collaborate with agency’s workforce team to coordinate job fairs and support agency-wide events.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and two years of experience providing workforce development services is highly preferred.
- Experience providing staff supervision and training.
- Previous experience in providing program facilitation and 1:1 case management supports.
- Ability to work with ethnically diverse groups of low-income individuals.
- Experience working with San Francisco’s diverse communities and neighborhoods.
- Experience working with community-based service providers and private sector partners.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Experience facilitating workshops for young adults and young adults.
- Ability to work as part of a team, to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual in Cantonese/Mandarin/Spanish and English is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Commitment to taking regular Covid-19 health test as required by program health and safety plan and guidelines.
- Ability to complete Covid-19 vaccination requirement unless individual qualifies for an exemption due to a disability or religious reason.
The Community Youth Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Program Supervisor (WF)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com