|Position||Administrative & Program Specialist|
|Salary||$22.00 – $25.00 / Hour|
|Reports to||Sr. Admin & H.R. Manager|
|Status||Full Time, Non-Exempt|
Under the supervision of the Sr. Admin and HR Manager, the Administrative & Program Specialist provides administrative and programmatic support to the entire organization. Duties include general front office management, office safety coordination, space use planning, equipment and supply ordering and maintenance, vehicle tracking and maintenance, handling of HR projects, and support programs and special projects as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain front office operations which include: handling front desk duties, answering general phone and email inquiries, conducting general intake, and distributing mail and incoming deliveries.
- Provide administrative support such as data entry, photocopying, typing, faxing, filing and tidying up general office work areas.
- Coordinate repairs for general office spaces, office equipment, and upkeep of company vehicles.
- Purchase, inventory, distribute and maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Monitor and maintain office safety and equipment which include: updating signages and emergency equipment, coordinating site safety inspections, and enforcing safe practices for organization.
- Administer and ensure compliance of the agency-wide safety program and maintaining the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Assist with office use planning and storage solutions coordination.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and service providers.
- Support programs, agency-wide events, and HR duties as requested.
- Attend required training and meetings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BA degree in relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative or program operations support.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in interacting with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Good knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Office Applications, such as MS Word and Excel.
- Good organization skills with a results-oriented focus, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good level of personal organization, attention to detail and follow through with a strong ability to stay calm in high-energy environments.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Must be dependable and have the ability to multitask and prioritize work while also being flexible to support staff needs.
- Possess professional demeanor, integrity, good judgment, and good interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual in Cantonese/Mandarin/Spanish and English is REQUIRED.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and clean DMV driving record is preferred.
- Able to lift or move at least 35 lbs.
- Able to commute to different agency work sites and other locations as needed.
- Commitment to taking regular Covid-19 health tests as required by program health and safety guidelines and/or current health directives.
- Ability to complete Covid-19 vaccination requirement unless the individual qualifies for an exemption due to a disability or religious reason. (Exemptions must be approved by H.R.)
CYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: email@example.com
Attn: Admin and Program Specialist
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org