|Position||Administrative & Program Assistant|
|Salary||$16-$19/hour, 25 Hours/Week (M – F: 1:30-6:30PM)|
|Reports to||Director of Operations|
|Status||Part-Time, Non Exempt|
The Administrative and Program Assistant provides general office and program operations support to all staff and agency. Duties include but not limited to handling reception intake, data entry, equipment and office maintenance, and general office and program support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative and program support for agency: answering telephone, conducting general intake, distributing mail, photocopying, typing, faxing and filing.
- Maintain general office areas: updating bulletin boards, organizing and maintaining stocks of supplies&forms, copying and distributing documents to staff, tidying up general office work
- Greet visitors and program participants, handling front desk duties and support office maintenance.
- Organize agency storage rooms/cabinets.
- Monitor and trouble shoot office equipment and report issues to supervisor as necessary.
- Assist with agency wide data entry and filing systems as requested.
- Assist in coordinating special events for staff and agency.
- Provide administrative and program support to other staff as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years experience providing administrative or program operations support.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in interacting with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Good knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Office Applications, such as MS Word and Excel.
- Good organization skills with a results-oriented focus, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good level of personal organization, attention to detail and follow through with a strong ability to keep cool in high-energy environments.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Must be dependable and have ability to multitask and prioritize work while also being flexible to support staff needs.
- Possess professional demeanor, integrity, good judgment, and great sense of humor.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) highly preferred.
- Able to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- Ability to pass TB health clearance and fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and FBI.
Email resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience to: [email protected]
Attn: Admin & Program Assistant
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org