|Position||Pressure Washer Operator|
|Salary||$20-$22/Hour, plus Benefits|
|Reports to||Program Supervisor|
|Status||30 hours/week; Non-Exempt|
The Pressure Washer Operator is responsible for performing scheduled cleaning of San Francisco’s public garbage disposal receptacles and/or sidewalks and other job sites as directed in a professional and quality minded manner. Duties include the operations of pressure washing and scrubbing equipment, pressure wash receptacles and/or sidewalks to remove surface dirt, grime, oil, grease, surface exhaust film and stains.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform cleaning duties such pressure washing garbage receptacles and/or sidewalks to remove surface dirt, grime, oil, grease, surface exhaust film and stains.
- Provide quality maintenance inspections and repairs on all assigned projects, vehicles and equipment.
- Manage cleaning truck which include loading and affixing pressure washing equipment; filling tanks with water, chemicals and fuel for power washers; restocking washing supplies.
- Properly dispose of/remove waste water and barricade necessary drains’ ensuring that all work performed is EPA compliant.
- Follow instructions for use of cleaning chemicals.
- Provide high quality service at every job.
- Adhere to all traffic laws as well as driving guidelines.
- Communicate with supervisor regarding arrival status, job status, and job completion.
- Participate on company training sessions on all safety topics, work instruction, cleaning procedures, quality standards, company and quality policies.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required by the Manager or Supervisor.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean DMV driving record.
- Knowledge of: Laws, ordinances, and safety regulations (city, state, and federal) pertaining to driving and operating various types of motor vehicles and other automotive equipment; basic mechanics.
- Ability to read maps and follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to drive truck with heavy equipment around San Francisco.
- Ability to work flexible early morning and/or late evening shifts as assigned, including weekends.
- Ability to meet physical requirements which include standing, bending, squatting, balancing, and lifting large equipment.
- Ability to pass health screening and adhere to requirements of wearing appropriate safety equipment for the task, which may include gloves, goggles, protective coveralls, respirator masks, hearing protection, proper work boots, etc.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and load and unload heavy and awkward equipment and materials.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the company.
The Community Youth Center of San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: [email protected]
Attn: Pressure Washer Operator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com