|Position||Program Manager (Workforce Development)|
|Salary||$62,400-$70K DOE, plus excellent benefits|
|Reports to||Executive Director|
|Status||Full-time (1.0FTE); Exempt|
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Program Manager is responsible for the overall development, implementation, coordination, management and monitoring of the agency’s workforce development programs including but not limited to: Mayor’s Youth Employment and Education Program (MYEEP) – Chinatown, Richmond and Sunset Districts; Job Readiness for English Language Learners (JRELL), Young Adult Worklink (YAWL), RISEUP!, SF International High’s Internship Program, Construction Sector Bridge, and other workforce training and economic empowerment programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee daily operation and coordination of CYC’s workforce development office in the Richmond District and all workforce development programs.
- Provide leadership and oversee curriculum development and implementation to ensure program objectives align with agency goals, funder requirements and program outcomes.
- Manage workforce program budgets, grants compliance and program monitoring.
- Plan and coordinate events, activities, and other projects that promote workforce development opportunities to underserved and immigrant populations/communities.
- Develop and manage strong organizational systems to address program expectations, performance accountability, participant safety and supervision.
- Administer and maintain accurate documentation and statistics on client services and produce monthly reports for granting agencies.
- Cultivate and maintain strong working partnerships with City Departments, San Francisco Unified School District, City College of San Francisco, funders, community based organizations, and other private and public sector partners.
- Conduct evaluations, needs assessments and focus groups to gather input from participants and stakeholders for continuous program improvement.
- Lead and facilitate monthly workforce development team meetings as well as plan internal and external professional development opportunities for workforce team and agency staff.
- Provide individual coaching and active one-on-one staff supervision and support.
- Handle human resources responsibilities, timesheets, performance evaluations, and incident reporting.
- Work with resource development team to write grants, support fundraising events, and solicit financial and in-kind donations.
- Participate in planning and implementing agency-wide programs and special events.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, public administration, social services or related field plus 3-5 years of staff supervision and leading teams.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience developing and implementing workforce development and innovative youth development curriculums.
- Experience building effective partnerships with community based organizations, funders, schools and private and public sector agencies.
- Possess strong writing, interpersonal, organizational, conflict mediation, and leadership skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets and program audits; conducting data collection and analysis for data driven program decision-making; grant reporting and evaluation.
- Capacity to multi-task, work independently, and meet strict programmatic deadlines.
- Experience working with San Francisco’s diverse communities and youth/young adults involved in one or multiple systems is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of the agency’s management team and in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to model to staff and participants: professionalism, personal responsibility, a strong work ethic and positive character.
- Competency with PC-based software including Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and Salesforce.com.
- Bilingual in English and Cantonese or Spanish is preferred.
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends.
- Able to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- Ability to pass TB health clearance and fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and FBI.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: [email protected]
Attn: Program Manager (Workforce Development)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com