|Position||Evaluation and Learning Manager|
|Salary||$75,000 – $90,000 per year plus comprehensive benefits|
|Reports to||Director of Operations|
|Status||Full-Time (40 hours/week), Exempt|
The Evaluation and Learning Manager deeply understands best practices for learning and evaluation in the non-profit/Youth services field and sector. The role requires outstanding facilitation skills and prior experience working collaboratively with community groups and stakeholders. This position will have responsibility for the vision, strategic development and implementation of CYC’s approach to learning and evaluation to advance CYC’s goals. CYC is committed to applying an equity lens throughout its work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively with Leadership Team and Program Staff to design the Learning and Evaluation program that is aligned with CYC’s mission, values and grounded in its strategic direction and goals.
- Implement the integrated learning and evaluation plan by collaboratively defining outcomes and developing quantitative and qualitative assessment plans across departments.
- Engage all staff in the principles of a learning organization and how to objectively evaluate their department work for improvement and impact. Create and facilitate trainings and working sessions to operationalize learning.
- Support translating CYC’s strategic goals into team and individual strategies and monitor progress to support the evaluation and learning work.
- Develop and implement systems to analyze data that inform decision-making, improve practice, advance learning, and support progress toward CYCs strategic goals and outcomes at the organizational, programmatic, and operational levels.
- Evaluate and support streamline and revise current process and practices that interfere or delay achievement of outcomes. Identify competencies for the teams to develop and support communities of practice / learning.
- Analyze data and reports to prepare quarterly reports on lessons learned and recommendations to enhance programs/services impact and operational effectiveness.
- Share information as appropriate with Leadership team and staff to help guide and prioritize learning and reflection activities. Link finding to organizational improvement and challenges.
- Collaborate to ensure internal processes and decision making are aligned with DEI practices.
- Lead trainings and support staff development as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and management team
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, research, or related areas or Minimum of three years of recent experience in a similar role
- Three years of experience in learning and evaluation or organizational effectiveness work in community-based organizations
- Experience developing and implementing Learning & Evaluation programs
- Ability to build a continuous improvement and learning culture through assessment of outcomes and promoting organizational impact and efficiency.
- A systems thinker with proven ability to leverage resources, develop recommendations for strategic/cultural shifts, and turn quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insight and compelling stories.
- Strong administrative, written, and verbal communication skills with an ability to create original content and adapt to deliver presentations in multiple settings with multiple and diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated organizational, collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Able to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Bilingual in Cantonese or Mandarin and English is PREFERRED.
- Commitment to taking regular Covid-19 health tests as required by program health and safety guidelines and/or current health directives.
CYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Evaluation and Learning Manage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com