|Position||Site Coordinator (SF International High School)|
|Salary||$58,240-$62,400 per year, plus excellent benefits|
|Reports to||Director of Operations|
|Status||Full Time; Exempt|
This Site Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership, coordination and implementation of the CYC’s SFI After School Program. This position will provide supervision, operations management, development and implementation of programs for high school aged youth. In addition, the position will build and maintain strong and productive relationships with and among youth, school faculty, families, partner organizations and members of the school community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Program Coordination and Implementation:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the program to ensure high quality programs and meet program compliance.
- Design and implement programs that encompass but are not limited to: academic assistance, arts and recreation, STEM, career exploration, and other enrichment activities that meet the needs and interests of program participants.
- Provide facilities use coordination and ensure overall participant /site safety at all times.
- Work collaboratively with the school leadership team and faculty to design and align programs to support the school’s goals for student development, academic achievement, social and emotional learning.
- Lead data collection, conduct observations, and use assessments and feedback for ongoing program improvement.
- Oversee student recruitment, enrollment, scheduling and registration procedures to meet program attendance goals.
- Serve as point person for coordinating positive discipline system. This includes assisting staff with conflict mediations, using restorative practices, communicating with school and parents on youth issues or suspensions.
Leadership and Supervision:
- Coach, supervise, provide professional development, and create a strong sense of team with program staff, interns, and volunteers.
- Supervise program staff and uphold high job performance and accountability.
- Create and implement a facilities management plan to include safety protocols, space organization and cleanliness policies, open and close up procedures and ensure accountability.
- Conduct team meetings, design and train all staff on safety plans, coordinate necessary trainings, and conduct safety drills.
- Model appropriate and professional workplace behavior, a strong work ethic, and personal responsibility.
Community Building and Partnerships:
- Develop and maintain a high level of communication and positive relationships with all stakeholders – youth, school staff, parents, families, community partners and funders.
- Work closely in collaboration with the school leadership team, counselors, community partners, district and city agencies.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all stakeholder inquiries.
- Develop marketing strategies to promote program visibility and family/community engagement.
- Make contact with parents/caregivers in a professional and consistent manner to advise parents on youths’ progress and challenges.
Administrative and Fiscal Management:
- Ensure all participant records are complete, organized, and on file to meet funder compliance.
- Monitor and process staff timesheets and invoices.
- Submit all required documentation on a timely basis, including but not limited to: program reports, evaluations, monthly EMS/CMS attendance data entry, snack reports, etc.
- Secure all necessary supplies and materials for programs.
- Adhere to budget and organization accounting practices.
- Participate in all meetings, workshops, and activities organized by CYC and funding agencies.
- Support organization events and do other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields and 2 years of youth development experience or Associate Degree with 3 years of proven experience in youth development/after school programming.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supervising staff and team development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of constituents.
- Strong organizational skills such as: records keeping, event planning, space scheduling and coordination, computer/internet use, and administrative skills.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports and do data analysis.
- Capacity to multi-task, work independently, and meet strict programmatic deadlines.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- The Community Youth Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Bilingual Cantonese and/or Spanish strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel to required meetings (must have a clean driving record and insurance if using personal vehicle.)
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: [email protected]
Attn: Site Coordinator (SFI ASP)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com