|Position||Technical Support Assistant|
|Reports to||Hiu Nam Cheung (IT Director)|
|Status||Part Time, (7 hours/week), Non Exempt|
Technical Support Assistant will be tasked for monitoring and maintaining agency’s computer systems, networks, and electronic devices (on site and/or off site support for after school programs). This position will be responsible for diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these systems and will solve the issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install & configure company’s hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems
- Assist and support IT manager in day-to-day activities
- Provide technical support assistance to staff
- Answer and respond to calls and mails relating to staff’s technical issues
- Document all calls relating to technical problems and inquiries in internal call database
- Keep up to date on latest trends and solutions in technology aspects
- Collaborate with other CYC programs to support special projects and events
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Two or more years of experiences in desktop support and hardware maintenance or related
- Experience involves Linux/Unix or Cisco technologies in a plus
- Willingness and can quickly learn new technologies
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, conflict mediation, facilitation, and leadership skills
- Excellent technology skills (familiar with Google suites, Microsoft Office, PC and Mac, etc.)
- Capacity to multi-task, work independently, and meet strict programmatic deadlines.
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends.
- Able to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- Ability to pass TB health clearance and fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and FBI.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: [email protected]
Attn: Technical Support Assistant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com