|Position||Victim Service Clinical Supervisor|
|Salary||$80,000- $90,000 a year|
|Reports to||Program Director|
The Community Youth Center of San Francisco (CYC) provides the youth of our city a sense of belonging and vital tools and experiences to succeed in life. Our services include academic support and college counseling, job placement and employment training, substance use and violence prevention education, crisis intervention and mediation, leadership development, technology and computer training. Our mission is to encourage a diverse population of high-need young people to explore their full potential through academic, career, family, and community life.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide clinically appropriate therapeutic support services for individuals impacted by crimes and other violent attacks, which include clinical assessment screening, diagnosis, treatment plan, progress notes and discharge planning etc.
- Provide clinical supervision, consultation and training to all Victim Service staff to ensure the quality of service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Develop and conduct activities that address each client’s unique social, emotional and behavioral needs through skill development in such areas.
- Provide case management services for comprehensive services and linkages, advocate for client and family access to services, and collaborate with all systems involved with the family.
- Deliver services in a manner convenient to families including home visit or evening calls.
- Develops and leads groups for victim of crimes, including but not limited to violent attacks.
- Trains staff on trauma-informed care.
- Incorporate multicultural competence and social justice into all interventions and trainings
- Act as liaison between all systems and stakeholders (i.e. school, families, Police Department, Public Defender’s Office) and CYC
- Contribute to any quality improvement/outcome measurement tracking, development, and data gathering as assigned.
- Assist with development and implementation of agency-wide projects.
- Make appropriate referrals to CYC programs and other agencies.
- Licensed LMFT or LCSW in counseling, psychology, marriage & family therapy or social work.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience providing clinical supervision preferred.
- Minimum two years of professional experience working with youth in clinical setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and two years experience in providing crisis intervention services to victims of crimes, preferably to victims of violent attacks.
- Knowledge of community based agencies in San Francisco.
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system including law enforcement and court related issues related to violent crimes.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license (This job requires city driving)
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) highly preferred.
- Ability to work with ethnically diverse groups of children, adults, and families
- Commitment to taking regular Covid-19 health tests as required by program health and safety guidelines and/or current health directives.
- Ability to complete Covid-19 vaccination requirement unless the individual qualifies for an exemption due to a disability or religious reason. (Exemptions must be approved by H.R.)
CYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Victim Service Clinical Supervisor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com