As a non-profit organization, CYC depends heavily on private donors, as well as on foundations, corporations, and governmental organizations for its funding. With your help, CYC is able to continue addressing the needs of thousands of youth in San Francisco. Your generosity and support make all the difference.
Here are different ways you can make a contribution:
- Give online
- Download and mail in the Donor Commitment Form with your check or credit card information
- Maximize your contribution with your employer’s matching gift program
- Designate CYC as the recipient in your United Way contribution
- Make a gift of appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- Include CYC as a beneficiary in your trust of other estate plan
- Consider CYC as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy
- Include CYC as a beneficiary in your will
CYC (Community Youth Center) is a non-profit organization fully qualified under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax deductible to the maximum extent permitted by law. CYC's Tax ID#94-1728818. To discuss making a larger gift or contribution or for additional funding opportunities, please contact CYC at 415.775.2636 or email [email protected] for more information.