Young Adult Worklink is accepting applications!
Through this program, youth engage in paid professional skill-building workshops and receive an opportunity to explore careers and gain experience to put on their resume!
How to Apply:
- Sign up for orientation: https://goo.gl/forms/7QcQ03fRbiXl0mmR2 . Orientation will be held on December 19, 26, or 27 (4:30-5:30PM) at the CYC Richmond Branch Office.
- Complete the online application: https://goo.gl/forms/B3bFVRI5vgxYEIjI2 (or print out a hard copy and submit to the Richmond Branch Office at 319 6th Avenue, 94118). Deadline is December 26.
- Workshops will be held at the Richmond Branch Office
- Every Friday, January 11 – February 22
- Build skills in communication, interviewing, resume writing, etc.
- $300.00 Incentive
Internship Opportunities (optional):
- January 14 – February 21
- Opportunity to explore careers or gain experience in a field of interest
- At least 30 hours total commitment
- At least 17 years by January 1, 2019
- Current San Francisco resident or possess SF mailing address
- Commitment to attend workshops