Chinatown Community Development Center Resiliency Fund
CCDC announces the Resiliency Fund to support seniors and residents living in the Chinatown Community.
Your contribution will support these five essential services:
- Food security for homebound or isolated seniors in SROs
- Wellness checks and access to health resources, and health care as necessary
- Housing stabilization including eviction defense and information & referral to lifeline services
- Educate seniors and residents about what shelter-in-place means and how to lower their risk of contracting Coronavirus
- Purchase extra protective equipment, like face masks, hand soaps and sanitizers for our seniors in SROs to lower their risk of getting infected, and for frontline workers to continue providing support services to residents or keeping our buildings clean.
Please check out their page at https://www.chinatowncdc.org/resiliency-fund for more information.