JRELL 2020-2021 Peer Counselor is Now Recruiting
The JRELL 2020-2021 Peer Counselor position is officially recruiting and we are hiring two!
If your program youth are interested in taking a leadership role, supporting your peers with their professional growth and improving your own public speaking and facilitation skills then the JRELL PC position is for you! Application Deadline is JUNE 5th 2020.
In order to apply, you must submit:
- Completed PC Application with essay (typed)
- A copy of your signed Social Security Card
- Proof of permanent residence (one of the following)
- Permanent Residence Card (Green Card) OR
- U.S. Passport
- A copy of your transcript
- A copy of your resume
For more information, please contact Annie Tong at 415-775-2636 ext 211 or email email@example.com