Asian Pacific Islander Youth Leadership Council (APIYLC) is looking for future leaders who are interested in bringing change to their communities through social justice, civic engagement, and community service initiatives. Youth will participate in weekly workshops and develop their own service learning projects centered around issues important to them.
What APIYLC leaders will gain:
- Sense of self-awareness and cultural identity
- Personal advancement
- Ability to adeptly use prosocial skills
- Leadership development
- Opportunities for civic engagement and volunteering
- Skills advocating for policies
- Experience coordinating service learning projects
- Income from a stipend
To find out more about APIYLC and to apply click the button below.