|Position||Site Coordinator (Garfield Elementary School)|
|Salary||$58,240 – $64,000 per year, plus excellent benefits|
|Reports to||:Program Supervisor|
|Status||Full Time; Exempt|
This Site Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership, coordination, and implementation of the CYC’s Garfield After School Program. This position will provide supervision, operations management, development, and implementation of programs for school-aged youth. In addition, the position will build and maintain strong and productive relationships with and among students, school faculty, families, partner organizations, and members of the
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train, and supervise Garfield ASP Program Leader staff team, volunteers and interns.
- Facilitate and coordinate appropriate training and workshops for ASP Program staff.
- Create a calendar of upcoming events.
- Coordinate updated curriculum.
- Maintain a good representation of agency at Garfield Elementary School.
- Support the development of staff, volunteers, and Program Leaders.
- Coordinate activities including field trips and community service opportunities.
- Maintain close contact with principal, teachers, and Program Leader staff.
- Maintain close contact with parents/ guardians involved with a youth participant.
- Prepare appropriate documentation and reports.
- Support organization events and do other duties as assigned by supervisor/management.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields and 2 years of youth development experience or Associate Degree with 3 years of proven experience in youth development/after school programming.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supervising staff and team development.
- Commitment and passion to promoting youth development
- Strong organizational skills such as records keeping, event planning, scheduling, computer/internet use, and administrative skills.
- Bilingual/bicultural in another language a plus
- Capacity to multi-task, work independently, and meet strict programmatic deadlines
- Knowledge of San Francisco Unified School District’s ExCel ASP system and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel to required meetings and office locations.
- Commitment to taking regular Covid-19 health tests as required by program health and safety guidelines and/or current health directives.
- Ability to complete Covid-19 vaccination requirement unless the individual qualifies for an exemption due to a disability or religious reason. (Exemptions must be approved by H.R.)
CYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please submit a thoughtful cover letter, resume, and sample workshop/lesson plan in PDF (.pdf) format or Word Doc (.doc) format to CYC via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Site Coordinator – Garfield
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com