|$25.00 – $28.00 per hour, plus benefits
|Full Time, (40 hours/week), Non Exempt
Technical Support Assistant will be tasked for monitoring and maintaining agency’s computer systems, networks, and electronic devices (on site and/or off site support for after school programs). This position will be responsible for diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these systems and will solve the issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install & configure company’s hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems
- Assist and support IT manager in day-to-day activities
- Provide technical support assistance to staff
- Answer and respond to calls and mails relating to staff’s technical issues
- Document all calls relating to technical problems and inquiries in internal call database
- Keep up to date on latest trends and solutions in technology aspects
- Collaborate with other CYC programs to support special projects and events
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Two or more years of experiences in desktop support and hardware maintenance or related background
- Experience involves Linux/Unix or Cisco technologies in a plus
- Willingness and can quickly learn new technologies
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, conflict mediation, facilitation, and leadership skills
- Excellent technology skills (familiar with Google suites, Microsoft Office, PC and Mac, etc.)
- Capacity to multi-task, work independently, and meet strict programmatic deadlines.
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends.
- Able to lift or move at least 25lbs.
- Commitment to taking regular Covid-19 health tests as required by program health and safety guidelines and/or current health directives.
CYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via email: email@example.com
Attn: Technical Support Assistant
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org