MYEEP is an organized collaborative of neighborhood based agencies that provide valuable subsidized work experience to San Francisco high school aged youth who face significant barriers to employment. As a collaborative non-profit organization, CYC MYEEP provide services to youth at 3 different neighborhoods in San Francisco: Richmond, Sunset, and Chinatown.
Our mission is to provide job readiness training, work experience, academic support, and personal development to San Francisco youth challenged in their attempt to access employment. In addition to work experience, our program provides support to youth as they transition towards successful adulthood by strengthening their understanding of the connection between employment and education as well as the responsibility of adults to contribute positively to society.
If you are:
- 9th-10th graders
- Low income
- Face barriers to employment
- Resides in San Francisco, resides or attends school in respective districts
- Summer: Incoming 9th-12th graders, low income, face barriers to employment, resides in San Francisco, resides or attends school in respective districts
MYEEP in neighborhoods:
- Chinatown & North Beach
- Willie Woo Woo Wong Playground Clubhouse (830 Sacramento St)
- Contact: Mei Ding at 415-775-2636×226 or [email protected]
- CYC Richmond Branch Office (319 Sixth Ave, Suite 201)
- Contact: Karen Ta at 415-752-9675 or [email protected]
- Lutheran Church of the Holy Spirit (2400 Noriega St)
- Contact: Daphne Wong at 415-775-2636×245 or [email protected]