ASP serves students from Garfield Elementary, George Moscone Elementary and Redding Elementary. All our curriculum activities incorporate different socio-emotional learning tools to nurture children’s growth and development. We support students on a daily basis through homework and academic assistance, fitness and recreation, and enrichment.
Our programs utilize a club model to focus on three areas of enrichment: interest clubs (cooking, video production, STEAM, gardening, fitness/ sports); language clubs (Hawaiian, Spanish, Japanese, Indian, French; and academic clubs. Each school designs their program to meet the needs of the children and families of the school. ASP aims to incorporate community involvement as a key component of its program.
- Monday – Friday**
- 1:50-6pm at Garfield and Moscone
- 2:30-6pm at Redding
- **Program dates and holidays reflect the SFUSD calendar.
- Information regarding ASP summer programs will be available in MONTH.
- George Moscone
- 2576 Harrison Street, SF., CA 94110
- Garfield Elementary
- 420 Filbert, SF., CA 94133
- Redding Elementary
- 1421 Pine Street SF., CA 94109
For more information, contact Vicky Chung-Louie at 415-775-2636×217 or [email protected]